About Our Covid Prevention
In Wellspring Cleaning Services we use regular household cleaning and disinfection products which effectively eliminate the virus from household surfaces. For cleaning and disinfecting households with suspected or confirmed COVIDI9, surface virucidal disinfectants, such as 0.05% sodium hypochlorite (NaCIO) and products based on ethanol (at least 70%), are the products we use. These active ingredients are the most common on the EPA's list of registered disinfectants against the coronavirus
Cleanliness is of paramount importance to a company's brand personal and client perception. It also has a major role to play for employee health and wellbeing and can directly influence productivity through the prevention of absences from work. From reception area, offices, meeting rooms, washrooms to kitchens we will tailor your office cleans to your exact requirements including frequency, depth of cleaning.
- Door Handles
- Touch Pads
- Tables & chairs
- Bathhouse Cleaing
- Vacuum and Floor Cleaning
- Spot cleaning any Stain Removal
- Empty trash can, replace liner
- Clean and dry floors
- Clean and dry mats
- Cleaning patients’ beds
- Changing of bed sheet and pillow cases.
- Removeing of soiled towels and replace with fresh ones
- Cleaning and sanitizing all the visible surface of the rooms
- Cleaning the windows and doors
- Sanitizing the nurse calling button, TV remotes, drawers and cabinets.
- Mopping and cleaning of the floors
Reach Out to Us for Superior Janitorial Services
At WellSpring Cleaning Services, we are more than happy to provide our customers with a free cleaning maintenance services quote. Whether you require commercial or residential cleaning, floor maintenance, carpet cleaning, or junk removal, we'll discuss your needs and budget in order to come up with the best course of action for your home or business. Give us a call today!